AIBP Focus: The Tech Edge for ESG
Guided by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs), ASEAN enterprises have highlighted the importance of assessing the impact of digital initiatives on Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) goals and priorities. Possible indicators of ROI for technology investments have also come to include ESG goals including employee experience, social responsibility, and corporate governance.
We seek to explore the potential of technology and digitalisation to reconcile the perceived divergence and trade-offs between firm performance and ESG outcomes among ASEAN enterprises:
• Repackaging the Value of ESG for Investor Relations
• Responsibility, Accountability, Transparency: Agency in ESG
• The Tech Edge for Firm Performance: ROI of Prioritising ESG
Regional enterprise leaders that will be sharing their insight:
• Victoria Tan, Head, Group Risk Management and Sustainability Unit, Ayala Corporation, Philippines
• Viranon Futrakul, Vice President Global Partnership for Sustainability & Communications, Charoen Pokphand (CP) Group, Thailand
• Rashyid Redza Anwarudin, Head of Group Sustainability, Sime Darby Plantation, Malaysia
• Elim Sritaba, Chief Sustainability Officer, Asia Pulp & Paper, Sinar Mas Group, Indonesia
You are indicating your interest for the following session held on Zoom which will take place on 4 August, 1000 – 1130 (GMT+8).